Falco controllers are PCB Boards that were designed and developed based on innovative technologies; to be used in the areas of Access Control, Time & Attendance, and other critical functions of Security & Administration sector. Communicating via TCP IP, these controllers are used in door control system (Alarm / Lift / Fire Alarm / Car Park / IO).
Types of Controller
- Door Access Control
- To restrict the access of highly secured rooms;
- Wireless / mobile access control;
- Special procedures available to enhance credentials.
[icon name=”check” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Dual-card usage (optional)
[icon name=”check” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Alarm activation / de-activation
[icon name=”check” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Man-trap configuration
- Turnstile/Pedestrian Access Control
- To avoid tail-gating / illegal entry;
- To control visitors from entering and exiting the premises easily;
- Better human-flow with security prespective to recognize face and credentials;
- To collect time in and out for attendance.
- Car Park/Car Barrier Access Control
- To secure the vehicle and driver
- Global-antipassback feature to support multiple entry and exit scenarios
- Vehicle counting feature available
- To control parking segments / areas of visitors and tenants.
- Lift/Elevator Access Control
- To increase the security level of a building;
- Access to individual floors can be assigned and controlled;
- Direct access to room or office;
- Suitable for multi-tenant environment, inter-department, subsidiaries, etc.
- Monitoring Input/Output Control
- To monitor doors without locks (fire exit doors);
- Designed as a building alarm system;
- Connect to 3rd party devices using low-level connection;
- Customization – as visual mimic panel.
- Rack Control
- To prevent data storage and IT equipment from being tampered with or stolen;
- Indisputable audit trail of events;
- Central registration for users;
- Easily generates report for compliance;
- Real time monitoring.