- Returns must be shipped flight prepaid. All return shipping charges are under the responsibility of the clients.
- Pre-authorization requires for the return of all products. Products not authorized for return shall be sent back to the client at the client expense. We will not be liable for any loss of or damage to unauthorized returned items.
- We will ship, at the client’s expense, via any carrier service as requested by the client.
- The hardware warranty is 12 months except for backup battery and proximity cards. We will replace any parts defective under normal and proper use within the warranty period, the lead-time of which is dependent on parts availability.
- In the event, that the warranty has expired and the client does not wish the products to be repaired, the damaged product will be returned as is.
Our warranty does not cover damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from:
- Accident, misuse, neglect, fire, water, lightning, or other acts of nature, unauthorized product modification, or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product.
- Repair or attempted repair by anyone not authorized by 3S.
- Damage to or loss of any programs, data or removable storage media.
- Software or data loss incurred during repair or replacement.
- Any damage to the product due to shipment.
- Removal or installation of the product.
- Causes external to the product, such as electric power fluctuations or failure.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Any other cause which does not relate to a product defect.
Ordering, Delivery and Receiving of units
- All Purchase Orders issued by the partners shall contain quantity, description, cost and terms of payment which 3S has agreed upon.
- For on stock items, maximum of 2-3 working days delivery lead time for processing of order and 45-60 days for order basis items.
- We do not accept returns on all order basis items except for defects.
Proof of Concept / Demo
The Proposal of POC is intended to ensure that our product meets End user objectives and expectations. Partner may request for demo unit and technical assistance from 3S to end user provided:
- Partner should submit the following information:
- Contact Information for authorized representatives of the parties involved in the project.
- Project Details including overall description of the project objectives, customer environment, and a list of services and deliverable.
- Schedule and exact location of demo site.
- We may request for technical meeting if the clients requirement is not clear.
- All requests for scheduling will be subjected to the availability of our personnel. We will confirm the final schedule through phone calls and emails. Partner is responsible to communicate the schedule to the end user.
- Demo to purchase unit may be requested which will be delivered with original accessories. This will be considered sold once conditions are met in the checklist of requirements.